Name: Mardi (Tuesday) Yang
DOB: March 31, 1991
Contact information: MardiLuminosityp[AT]hotmail.com
Online aliases: Mardi09/MardiLuminosity
Forums most frequented: bww2 (past), Soompi (current), JapKorChi (current)
Completed fics: None at the moment though I have written a few
Current fics: Bom 2.0
Additional information: I’m a very dedicated underrated supporter. My passion is to promote, support and spread the love of underrateds to everyone around the world and I hope that one day, all the underrated artists will get the attention they deserve.
– FAVORITE FICS: e.l.e.v.a.t.o.r. (uncompleted series) by iridescencex, Drown Me In Love by be safe. stay righteous.
– FAVORITE WRITERS: n/a
– MUST READS OF YOUR TIME: I haven’t been around a lot in the fanfiction world. I only come by here and there due to the fact that doing research, etc. on underrated Korean artists take up a lot of time….but most of the ones that I have read are the ones that are on hiatus.
– GUILTY PLEASURES: n/a
– LINE/SCENE FROM A FIC & why: “ It beat for the sake of false beauty.” – Plastic by Moe
This line is the most memorable to me because I’m the type of person who really wants and tries to speak her mind. Though everyone is a bit fake in their own way, overall, as a person, I would love to see everyone for who they really are and not what others want them to become or what others expect them to be. Sometimes we tend to follow the crowd, what everyone is most interested in and kind of forget to think for ourselves…
– CHARACTER(S): n/a
– COUPLE: n/a
– MOMENT IN FIC HISTORY: n/a
I WISH I COULD HAVE COME UP WITH…
– THIS TITLE: n/a
– THIS LINE: Everyone has one heart. (simple but really meaningful) – T R A D E G Y | Because All Good Things Come To An End by Chibi.Neko
I want to give a shout out to Maggie, my most dedicated underrated supporter. =)
Something I’d love to see in fanfiction is the use of more underrated artists/ underrated people. I’m the type of person who doesn’t really read idol pairings as you get to see that almost about everywhere and though each and every person is a great writer in their own way, it just gets tiring to see the ‘usual’ people. As much as some stories are great, it’s kind of difficult to try and not fall in love with the actual characters themselves also. I think with the use of more non-idol artists, people will open up their eyes and hearts to the lesser known artists.